Our current General Terms are applicable for all orders placed on the website Tawfeer.nl.
TAWFEER.NL is a website of Tawfeer v.o.f and belong to ALASEEL v.o.f, residing in Amere, registered in the Commercial Register of the Kamer van Koophandel in Almere number: 71290834 and BTW NR: 858654167B01
- The current General Terms are applicable to any offer, order, and agreement between Tawreer and the customer. By concluding a contract between the customer and Tawfeer, the customer accepts these terms without any reservations.
- These conditions are accessible to everyone on the website www.Twfeer.nl. A written copy of these conditions is made available upon request.
- Only after written approval by Tawfeer, the customer may partly deviate from the General Terms.
- Tawfeer has the right to change these conditions and the contents of the website at all times and the customer will be notified by e-mail.
Offers and confirmation
- All offers shall be free of obligation; All offers are subject to change. When a product is not available, TAWFEER has the right to cancel the product and the customer will be notified by e-mail.
- It shall not be possible to bind TAWFEER to her offers if the customer should have understood in accordance with the requirements of reasonableness and fairness and according to the usual criteria in social and economic life that the offer, or part thereof, obviously contains a mistake or an error in writing.
- TAWFEER shall only be bound by offers if the customer accepts such, preferably in writing, within thirty (30) days.
- If the acceptance deviates (on secondary items) from the offer given, TAWFEER not be bound by it. The agreement shall in such event not be concluded in accordance with said deviating acceptance unless TAWFEER indicates otherwise.
- Special offers or quotations do not automatically apply to reorders.
- A compound quotation does not require TAWFEER to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or deliver against a corresponding part of the quoted price.
Order confirmation and agreements
- After TAWFEER has received the order, we will confirm the order within one day, unless TAWFEER cannot reasonably be demanded to comply with the agreement.
- As soon as TAWFEER has received the order and payment have been confirmed, the order will be accepted and executed by TAWFEER within 2-4 working days for all orders that are shipped via international shipping via PostNL. If a product is (temporarily) out of stock, TAWFEER has the right to cancel a product or order. TAWFEER reserves the right not to accept payment, and therefore not to confirm, for whatever reason, any order, including but not limited to reasons resulting from product supply, a problem with the order received, or a problem completing the delivery. However, other problems can also be a reason to cancel the order.
- The contract contains each agreement between the customer and TAWFEER and substitutes any former agreement.
- TAWFEER recognizes that the electronic communication may be used to prove the agreement. By accepting these terms, the customer confirms this also.
- The total price, shown on the order, is definitive and includes prices of the products, handling costs, packaging, and transport.
- International shipment via PostNL:
No customs duties or value-added taxes shall be due for deliveries in the European Union.
- Only at the special request of the customer, TAWFEER will send a separate invoice to an email address specified by the customer.
- TAWFEER has the right to change prices and correct errors. In case the customer incurs any harm as a result, the customer will be informed of this fact by e-mail and has the right to cancel the order within the next two days. TAWFEER cannot be held liable for potential (typographical) errors in its prices or conditions.
- shipment via PostNL:
Once the order has been accepted, hand over the parcel to the postal organization PostNL or DPD same dy, who will deliver the parcel to the address indicated by the customer within 1-3 working days Saturdays,Sundays and Public Holidays should be added to delivery time.
- The shipment time as described in the order confirmation is an indication, no guarantee. Parcels may be subject to unforeseen delays at the delivery company. TAWFEER has no control over this and cannot be held liable for that.
The shipment time, as described in the order confirmation, starts at the moment the parcel is handed over to PostNL OR DPD.
- The customer should signe receipt once received the order.
- Any postage fines will only be reimbursed if the customer can provide official evidence.
- If, during shipment, damage has occurred to the packaging of a product, which could result in spoilage, the customer needs to report this to TAWFEER within 24 hours. The customer should not consume the contents of a visible damaged product. TAWFEER will not be held liable for the consequences if the above advice is ignored.
- If the customer refuses to take delivery of the purchased goods or fails to give the information or correct address necessary to their delivery, additional costs for extra delivery or storage are on the customer’s expense.
- TAWFEER cannot and will not for any reason be held liable for any deterioration in the products due to the customer’s failure to receive or collect the parcel in a timely matter.
- All parcels are insured. If a parcel is lost, TAFFEER will ask PostNL or DPD to start an enquiry. If the parcel is declared to be lost, the customer is entitled to a refund.
- For unforeseen delays at the Post the customer is not entitled to a refund unless it's more than 30 days then the customer will receive a full refund.
- In case TAWFEER needs further information from the customer in order to execute the order, the delivery time will start after the customer has provided the required information.
- Costumer protection: the final delivery time is 30 days starting once the order has been accepted.
- TAWFEER guarantees that the products to be delivered shall meet the usual requirements and shall not have an expiration date of at least 4 weeks unless explicitly mentioned otherwise. TAWFEER shall take all the necessary care and attention to assure that the products correspond to the description that is given on the website on the date the order was processed.
- The guarantee mentioned above shall be valid until the best-before-date of the products, but only if applicable.
- No guarantee is given at defect products when this is the result of injudicious or improper use or when the customer has introduced changes or tried to introduce changes to the products without TAWFEER’s knowledge
or consent in writing. This is also applicable if the customer has used the product for purposes for which it was not intended.
- Upon receipt, the customer must inspect the delivered goods at the moment of delivery, but in any case in as short a period of time as possible. He/she must examine whether the quality and the quantity of the delivered goods comply with what was agreed upon.
- Possible visible shortcomings must be reported (description is given) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours following receiving, together with the submission of the note of purchase and the defect good.
- A not visible defect should be reported to TAWFEER within 5 days after discovery (within the usual shelf life period) respecting the previous paragraph of this article. After the warranty period, TAWFEER is entitled to charge all costs for replacement, including administration and shipping costs.
- If the customer wishes to return defect goods, he/she shall only do so following prior consent in writing via e-mail with email@example.com.
Transfer of risk
- The risk of loss of, or damage to the products being the subject of the agreement, shall be transferred to the customer the moment the said products are judicially and/or actually delivered to the consumer and therefore fall into the power of the consumer or of third parties to be appointed by the consumer.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal, ideal or credit card. The products will be shipped after the payment has been done.
- Your information will not be passed on to third parties (according to the Person Registration Law, Netherlands).
Cancellations & Return
- The customer has the right for a period of 14 days to end the agreement and return the order, without stating any reason.
He/she should inform TAWFEER by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The above-mentioned right does not apply to magazines and perishable goods.
- The customer can only end the agreement and return the order without stating any reason if the products are complete, undamaged, unused and are returned in the original package.
- If the ordered products do not answer to expectations because of breakage, damage, or an incorrect delivery, the customer needs to inform TAWFEER within 2 working days after receipt of the products. If TAWFEER does not receive a complaint of the customer within the term mentioned above, it is assumed that the order was filled in accordance with the order.
- TAWFEER shall reserve the rights and authorities to which she is entitled under Copyright Act.
- TAWFEER is owner and license holder of all copyrights, databases, applications, trademarks and other intellectual rights that are part of this website. Concept, structure, layout, and design are the exclusive property of TAWFEER.
- If used by the customer this can only be done exclusively and must not be reproduced, made public or brought to the notice of third parties.
- The customer shall safeguard TAWFEER against claims filed by third parties concerning intellectual property rights on material or data provided by the customer.
- The customer shall guarantee that if he/she provides TAWFEER with any information carrier, electronic files or software, they are free of viruses and defects.
- If the goods that are delivered by TAWFEER are not in the correct state, the liability of TAWFEER towards the customer is limited to the terms and conditions mentioned in the article “guarantees”.
- When the producer of a defective good is liable for consequential damage, TAWFEER’S liability shall be limited to replacing the defective good, or to returning the purchase price.
- The customer is personally liable for its choice of products and after delivery is entirely responsible for the conservation and consumption of the goods.
- Nor TAWFEER nor the customer shall be held to fulfill any of their obligations if they are hindered to do so due to a circumstance through no fault of their own and which cannot be attributed to them by virtue of law, a legal action or generally accepted practice.
- In addition to the provisions of the law and the judge-made law in this respect, force majeure in the present general terms and conditions shall furthermore be understood to be any external circumstance, be it envisaged or not, on which TAWFEER cannot have any influence but which prevents TAWFEER from fulfilling the obligations.
- TAWFEER is also entitled to appeal force majeure if the circumstances as described above occur after TAWFEER should have fulfilled its obligation.
- The court in TAWFEER’S residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear actions unless the District Court is the competent Court. TAWFEER shall nevertheless be entitled to submit the dispute to the Court deemed competent by law.
- Dutch law shall apply to each and every agreement between TAWFEER and the customer.
- The Dutch text of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any translation thereof.
- The official language of contracts and all transactions on the site are Dutch or English Any other languages on the site are for ease of use for speakers in other languages.